Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Me Made May 2015 round-up

Just the last few days of Me Made May 2015 to blog about and it's been great. I've thoroughly enjoyed participating in it and want to do it again next year! It's made me wear some things that I hadn't worn for a while. It was a bit of a chore at the start to remember to take a photo each day but then it just became a habit. I almost miss it now. Here's what I wore the last few days of the challenge:

Flowery blouse and hey, it's the magenta scarf!

This was Saturday's outfit, plus a pair of RTW jeans. No magenta scarf!











And the last item was this top. And another afternoon of sewing. Great!











So, was it successful? My pledge was:

I, Joyce, of The Story Sew Far blog, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May 2015. I endeavour to wear 4 me-made items each week for the duration of May 2015.

Yes, I did it! And I'm quite proud I managed it although I knew there would be a lot of repetition. I also managed to wear other me-made garments, my nightshirt, pyjamas, black fleece, navy fleece, Vogue jacket and Yona jacket, but didn't photograph them for Me Made May 2015. Sadly, yes, the weather is still wool jacket weather!

Holes in my wardrobe:

  • trousers
  • tops
  • more blouses as I enjoy wearing my flowery
    blouse
  • I suppose some skirts but I don't feel they are really a priority
  • more jackets for spring and autumn
  • winter pyjamas
Better get sewing, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment