Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

My Me Made May 2019 pledge


Well, after a few years of not participating in Me Made May, I had an idea yesterday. A notable day, obviously! I wear me-made garments every day now so the challenge needs to have something in it that really challenges me now. However, like a lot of sewists out there, if you've got quite a few hand sewn things, it probably means you also have quite a few garments that rarely, or have never (!) seen the light of day. So, that's my challenge and here's my pledge: 

'I, Joyce, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May 2019. I endeavour to wear two seldom or never worn makes each week and to blog any un-blogged garments. I will also decide whether to keep them, alter or donate them, during May 2019' 

I inadvertently started off well yesterday with this challenge but it doesn't count as it's still April! I'll save that shirt for sometime in May! I've got behind in my blogging so it should also make me catch up with that too. 

Anyone else out there with a pledge for Me Made May 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment