Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Me Made May 2016 - the last week

I have to say it's been a relief not having to take selfies every day. Good decision! So, here's what  I wore during the final week or so:

Sunday 22nd May
Named Jamie jeans
Nightshirt
Black bamboo pyjama trousers

Monday 23rd May
Chrysanthemum top
Black bamboo pyjama trousers
Nightshirt

Tuesday 24th May
Black t-shirt - unblogged (*hanging head in shame)
Swimsuit
Black bamboo pyjama trousers
Nighthshirt

Wednesday 25th May
Black Ultimate trousers
Spotty jersey top
Nightshirt
Black bamboo pyjama trousers

Thursday 26th May
I did wear at least one item of me-made but I can't for the .life of me remember what it was!
Pyjamas
Fleece

Friday 27th May
Cream top
Black Named Jamie jeans
Burgundy Jalie Cocoon cardigan - a favourite and one I should also make in bamboo, now that would be lovely!
Pyjamas
Fleece

Saturday 28th May
Named Jamie Jeans - unblogged (*hanging head in shame). These are newly sewn this month and this was their first time outside.
Flowers top - surprisingly unblogged (*hanging head in shame) - I made this over a year a go and wore it once. I've been starting to wear it more often this year and really like it. Must get some photos though and write a blog post about it though!
Pyjamas
Fleece

The thing that's really astounding me is that some of these items I've sewn are getting quite old now. It's also nice to see that my style has changed over the last two years or so and I've become more adventurous over styles and colours/patterns. If I hadn't had to add links to each item I've worn each day, I'd never be aware of these two points. Hurray for Me-Made-May!

No comments:

Post a Comment