Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Me Made May 2016 - week 3

Getting into the swing of this now!

Sunday 15th May
Named Jamie jeans
Tropical floral jersey top
Pyjamas
Fleece

Monday 16th May
Animal print hi-lo hem shirt - obviously time for its weekly outing!
Pyjamas
Fleece

Tuesday 17th May





















Floral jersey top
Black Ultimate trousers
Swimsuit
Pyjamas
Fleece

Wednesday 18th May
Coral and cobalt blue shirt
Black denim jeans - these are definitely my favourite jeans and being black I can wear them to work. Result!
Pyjamas
Fleece

Thursday 19th May
Neon flowery shirt
Night-shirt - last year's Vintage Pattern Pledge
Black bamboo pyjama trousers
Fleece

Friday 20th May
Cream bamboo self-drafted top
Nightshirt
Black bamboo pyjama trousers

I love slobbing around in my bamboo trousers and nightshirt! I would love to make another 'set'. Still need another swimsuit in an interesting fabric too. I also think I could do with some more pairs of me-made jeans. Working on that!


No comments:

Post a Comment